Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Time


Merry Christmas to everyone out there. It is again the time to reunite for a whole lot of love, fun and compassion during the holidays.

Just like many of the past years, I don't do much during this special day. Family's a non-Christian, so they don't celebrate. Neither we have a Christmas tree displayed in the living room, nor the roasted turkey for our dinner. As the night grows older, I found myself to be out in the town partying with my friends. Bumped into a couple of friends, unexpectedly. Oh well, it's not too shocking since most youngsters would head to the town for countdowns. And that means heavy traffic, both vehicles and cars.

Whilst my night ended with a high note, the day wasn't that overwhelming. Recently, the state of health of my family is deteriorating. Most of them are falling sick. My stepmom even went to the hospital for a check-up. Looking at her on the sickbed was heartbreaking. For that, I began to ponder on the importance of spending more time with my family... Last but noy least, I just recovered from cough and flu. Hopefully, everything will be alright very soon again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey,take good care of your health..
    And wish ur family members are always in good health state..

    ReplyDelete